LFS w/ LR (cheap)?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fergieturk

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi all,
Just wondering if any of you know of any area LFS with good (and cheap) live rock - not just base rock. Boyfriend and I are looking to get about 100 - 125 pounds and kind of don't want to drop another grand on the fish (we just bought the 165 gallons and accessories :eyes: yesterday). Any ideas on best prices in the IL area? Thanks for your help!
-Michelle

Live rock prices are around 7 bucks a pound at everywhere I have check. Most places give a break on quanity. www.eastcoastclams.com wholesales live rock for dirt cheap.

As for you other LFS needs, and you dont mind traveling about a 1 hr and a half. Try out Slice of Nature in Vandalia IL. IF you need directions let us know.

Try reeftopia.com they have live rock for a little over $4 a pound shipped. Plus if you called them I am sure they would cut a deal for 125 lbs.

hey if you get to st louis there is a place in clayton, called clayton pet emporium which you can get live rock for 4.99 a pound. and it goes down to 3.99 if you buy more than 50 pounds.

Back
Top Bottom