Lighting a 90g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think you would have to run carbon dioxide with 162 watts over that tank.

So if I have 40lbs of Eco complete and 15 lbs of flourite and mix it all up with gravel to make the rest of the substrate would this be enough or will I need more to mix in with the gravel

Well it has the option of having one bulb, two bulbs, or all three bulbs on

I just received that 3 bulb fixture this past week, wow is it. Bright. 1 bulb is good low light , 2 is well into medium.
U can switch 1, 2 or 3 bulbs. Also I had a little damage to fixture, they were super to deal with. Sent replacement part in
Two days, CA to FL

Yea in about three weeks that'll be the fixture I order gotta wait for a week no bills are due

Rxfisher said:
I just received that 3 bulb fixture this past week, wow is it. Bright. 1 bulb is good low light , 2 is well into medium.
U can switch 1, 2 or 3 bulbs. Also I had a little damage to fixture, they were super to deal with. Sent replacement part in
Two days, CA to FL

so then 3 bulbs would he high light? I think IM going to get this fixture too. Its a great deal

Back
Top Bottom