Lighting Advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alyxandria

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi all! Looking to upgrade the light on my mom's tank for her. She would like (mostly) low to (maybe some) medium light plants. It's a 20 gallon high tank.

I want to go LED if I can because she doesn't want to be replacing bulbs every so often.

What would be a good light that I could put on this tank? Or what kind of specs should I look for in a light?

Also, what would be some good low light plants for her? I believe she has an Anubis and an Amazon sword in there currently.

Hi all! Looking to upgrade the light on my mom's tank for her. She would like (mostly) low to (maybe some) medium light plants. It's a 20 gallon high tank.

I want to go LED if I can because she doesn't want to be replacing bulbs every so often.

What would be a good light that I could put on this tank? Or what kind of specs should I look for in a light?

Also, what would be some good low light plants for her? I believe she has an Anubis and an Amazon sword in there currently.

I have a sat+ over my 20g tall,here's a pic of the tank as of today..
http://i.imgur.com/rnBjuTg.jpg

sit in silence...

My vote would go with the Current Satellite LED+ or, if not in a rush, the Finnex Planted+ 24/7 (as I believe it's backordered).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom