Wanted: Lighting Needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pantherspawn

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm looking for something that will fit my 45 long tank that has no cover. Ive been shopping around and have seen a few i like, figured i might try here first and save a buck if i could. tank is 48" x 13" x 19".. or if anyone has a glass canopy that might fit, id be interested in that as well. plants specs, just looking for something to start a low tech planted tank. 2 wpg at most i think, don't want to do co2 infusions. Thanks for your time.

I'm looking for something that will fit my 45 long tank that has no cover. Ive been shopping around and have seen a few i like, figured i might try here first and save a buck if i could. tank is 48" x 13" x 19".. or if anyone has a glass canopy that might fit, id be interested in that as well. plants specs, just looking for something to start a low tech planted tank. 2 wpg at most i think, don't want to do co2 infusions. Thanks for your time.

Craigslist.com is always a good option too.

Craigslist.com is always a good option too.

Oh yeah, I've been all over craigslist for the past few days. Found a bunch of "cheaper" cost setups online, but from everything I've read is to stay away from non name brand lighting. I don't know enough about them to be able to judge quality by looking at them unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom