Lighting options?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bobo8

Aquarium Advice Activist
I work for a company doing their tanks. They want me to find some better lights for them. They had switched to all LED when I got there. They ended up getting the national geographic lights which suck terribly. The white light burnt out on 2 of them in under a year. They are only on 8 hours per day. Can anyone suggest a better option? They really like the look of LED don't think price really matters as long as it's not too bad. Replaceable bulbs would be good too. The tanks range from 70 to 280. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G850W using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Finnex, current satellite , kessil

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Finnex 24/7

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Do those have the blue lights in them? Tried looking them up. Do they have to clip onto the tank? None of the tanks have any plants or anything. I think they like the look of the blue. But I don't think it matter THAT much

It's the finnex planted plus 24/7. It has whites reds greens and blues, it can be custom set to any color rendering you'd like. It has a 24 hr. Cycle that the kids just love.

Is it difficult to program? I want something easy to set and maintain haha. Are the leda replaceable? How long do they last?

I have a finnex 24/7 plus. Its awesome love it an i have a finnex ray2.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comes with a remote, couldn't be any easier. Non replaceable, 50k hours I believe. When it comes down to $$$ can't be beat.

Back
Top Bottom