Lighting questions??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Velksfish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Just added 2 led blue lights and they turn on when my day time lights off. The led lights light the aquarium pretty good but its still kind of dark in the aquarium. Do I need to have a time with no lights at all..????

They put off decent lighting but still some of the tank is pretty dark. They don't light the tank as well as my day time lights but it is completely dark either so. He is a picture you can kinda tell how much it lights the tank I have relocated to the top front corners ( one in each top front corner) so it look a little different them this picture but not too much different

image-188711651.jpg

They put off decent lighting but still some of the tank is pretty dark. They don't light the tank as well as my day time lights but it is completely dark either so. He is a picture you can kinda tell how much it lights the tank I have relocated to the top front corners ( one in each top front corner) so it look a little different them this picture but not too much different

Thats probably dark enough.

I decided to hook up the led's to another timer. My day time lights will run from 11:30 am to 8:00 pm, and my LED's will run from 8:00 pm to 12:00 am. And from 12:00 am to 11:30 am there won't be any light. Think this should work ???

Back
Top Bottom