Lighting suggestions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Swimmer910

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everybody. So I just started saltwater aquarium. I have a 20gallon tall tank with the basic LED hood that it came with in the box. I want to do corals at some point but I know the light won't be enough. So I was wondering what is a good cheap lights that will for-fill the coral needs?

The eBay 120 watt led modules work well and are relatively cheap. Like $125-160 I believe. Just google 120 watt eBay dimmable reef led

Hello everybody. So I just started saltwater aquarium. I have a 20gallon tall tank with the basic LED hood that it came with in the box. I want to do corals at some point but I know the light won't be enough. So I was wondering what is a good cheap lights that will for-fill the coral needs?
The light bribo suggested is good and well work, I would suggest the Ai prime. It's not as cheap but extremely customizable and I absolutely love mine

The light bribo suggested is good and well work, I would suggest the Ai prime. It's not as cheap but extremely customizable and I absolutely love mine

AI lights are fantastic, I have the hydra 26 on my 20 but like blue said they're definitely more expensive but you can't beat the customization and controllability. I can change whatever I want on my phone for that light but your looking closer to $300 for that light

Thank-you everyone! I've heard of the hydra. Definitely seems very useful and customizable, but is out of my price range. Maybe I'll use one of those in a larger tank in the future

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom