lights for my 30 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flame82

Aquarium Advice Freak
just seen this on ebay ;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7706886721&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

i know this isnt a coralife or a high end brand name but i just wanted something that will work. my tanks dimensions are 36 inch long 13 inch wide and 14 inch deep and would like to keep most anything but probably not a aneomne since they do the best with metal halide. i think i could keep anything else so long as i put the most light loving corals the closest to the top of the tank. let me know what yall think

Not familiar with the brand or quality of the manufacturer but the light intensity will be great for your tank size. YOu won't need to place coral at the top either :wink:

Might want to research on who around you (LFS) has 96w straight pin, it's not as common as square pin. You'll most likely need to order them online when they need replacing (about every 9 months).

Cheers
Steve

Cool, If I am not mistaken the odyssea products are made in China (like Jebo). It is a good price for the amount of light that you are getting. Give it a try and let us know what you think...

Back
Top Bottom