Limnophila Sessiliflora

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

safwan95

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Helo! hope everybodys had a good day.

I have a 105G tank which is 50cm high and 2meters long. I have 228WATTS (T8 Fluorescent) of light. Which is roughly 2.2W/Gallon. I got limnophila Sessiliflora which is said that it grows like weed with or without high light and co2. But unluckily it is not growing at my tank. leaves turning yellow and white.. i give pressurized CO2 as well when light is on for 8-9 hours a day. Any guess what might be the problem? Appreciate it.

Can you provide more details about your ferts dosing, substrate, root tabs etc? Sounds like maybe some kind of deficiency but hard to know without the info above. Also can you post or link some photos?

Can you provide more details about your ferts dosing, substrate, root tabs etc? Sounds like maybe some kind of deficiency but hard to know without the info above. Also can you post or link some photos?

I am on my mobile and cnt do it unfortunately:( however the roots are perfectly strong and healthy. I have JBL Aqua basis+ and JBL Manado Substrate. I dont use fertilizers or root tabs. Maybe it was just a competition between plants..scientifically speaking. I removed them all now and got from my friend's aquarium who just cut his tall and strong limnos. I dont know what to expect.

How long has the substrate been in use? The aquabasis+ could be depleted and the manado is just another floramax type substrate so no nutrients in the substrate itself.

How long has the substrate been in use? The aquabasis+ could be depleted and the manado is just another floramax type substrate so no nutrients in the substrate itself.

Greetings again!
Actually the tank is new. So everything is new setup. As a matter of fact, Nitrogen cycle is about to finish.

Back
Top Bottom