Live Rock from LiveAquaria.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ericsze

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Anyone get live rock from liveaquaria.com shipped 2 day? If so, how much die off did you have? How long did it take to cure it?

To be honest having it shipped overnight vs 2 day really probably wont have much effect if you get fiji rock as its really been out of water for a period much longer than just the ship time to you.

I have had fiji dieoff take weeks to cure and get to a point where there is no ammonia production.

I have ordered two separate times from liveaquaria.com and have had good results. My second batch of LR that I ordered had considerable die off, but it has already shown signs of "perking" back up.

For the price, I think they are probably one of the best LR vendors on the net. Although I am hearing a lot of good things about liverocks.com so you may want to check into that.

My stuff from liveaquaria took about 3 weeks to cure. I got good size and shapes and I placed the order on the net.

Back
Top Bottom