Live Rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sgc0286

Aquarium Advice Freak
Does anyone know of where I could find a good deal on some rock?
It does'nt have to be "live". I need it to make a backdrop for my aquarium. I will need around 40lbs.

Thanks.

You also need it for some good biological filtration. We have some onsite vendors if you are talkinf buying online.

I would buy base rock, way cheaper, check your lfs it usually sells for about $1.50 a lb.

Thanks. Iam going to be attaching them to an egg crate so it will be time consuming, so the rock will not be able to be/stay live.

I got the idea from INNOVATOR in a thread yesturday.

My tank is taller than it is wide because it is a hexagon. I have been trying to find a way to utilize the top half of my tank. The only way to stack them that high is to have a support system. You can look at my pics in my profile to see what Iam talking about with my tank.

thats a cool tank ill post some new pics of mine i had to move my tank too many bad things happen the same night,my fish got ick and my qt cracked so i had to buy one, something happen to the carpet and we had to move the tank to change it,and next morning i only had 2 fish left all of the other died and half of my corals

Back
Top Bottom