Look right?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trainer_Ruby_

Aquarium Advice FINatic
2 bumblebee goby
1 knight goby
10 fancy guppy
8 Celebes rainbow
5 Indian glass fish
3 sailfin Molly
I think it'll work the only thing I'm concerned about is the bumblebee and knight gobies fighting

Keep calm and drum on

I think it look great. This is for your brackish water tank right? If it's a 55 and has lots of rock cover, you should be perfectly fine. Can't wait to see this tank!

I would actually worry about the knights possibly eating the bumblebees.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yes bumblebees are pretty tiny. I think you should do one or the other. Or 1 knight goby and 1 purple spot gudgeon.

I already have guppies from another tank and are mainly female but one is pregnant from a male that passed a couple weeks ago

Keep calm and drum on

Alright so a diet of blood worms and guppy and Molly fry. Would pellets also be a good idea or would they not eat that?

Keep calm and drum on

They do come from coastal waters so it may be possible, but I've heard both yes and no

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Any suggestions other than glass fish? I found some at my pet store and tried them. 2 died and 3 where almost dead when I took them out and put them in my 20g freshwater where they seem to be doing a little better.

Keep calm and drum on

Back
Top Bottom