Looking for Assassin Snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mohican

Aquarium Advice Addict
I posted this in another thread, but my lfs is always out of assassin snails. I think I'm ready to fight fire-with-fire and get some A.S. Does anyone have good deal, referral, etc on them? My tank is 125g; not sure how many would be a good number to start with. I'm in Akron, Oh. Thanx.

Ive had good luck ordering fish from petsolutions online. Noticed tonite that they did have some assassins while looking for something else, but didn't notice the price. Good luck!!

eBay or aquabid.com are good places to look. I got mine from eBay for a very reasonable price.

I don't know where you can get them in your area, but when I got assassin snails they helped but couldn't cope with how fast they was reproducing so I would say get more than you think you need, good luck

Thanks guys for the responses. I'm (maybe) hoping to be able to get them from someone here at AA if anyone sells them. Some of the regular online stores charge a lot just for S&H, that's what hurts.

Back
Top Bottom