Wanted: looking for deal on rams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bandits rams are not edible.. they do make excellent aquarium show stock however

Bandits rams are not edible.. they do make excellent aquarium show stock however
Not edible true , but "tasty and possibly mind/mood altering " .:brows::dance:(y)
:nono:
There does truly seem to be some 'intoxication' surrounding these fish...:cool:
Dedicated ram keepers are a strange lot IMO !:whistle::ROFLMAO:
I have had one customer describe the hybrid rams as "hallucinogenic" ! :eek::brows:

I'll add good luck finding good gold rams ..There is a reason they are not in my fish room still...I have seen and had a few very nice looking golds that lasted only months under my care !:ermm:

Coralbandit has some of THE BEST RAMS in the country.
Thanks man ,you know the effort I put into these fish so flattery is much appreciated.

:dance::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::dance:

If you want some fish that are going to last, go with Coral Bandit. All the previous times I'd owned blue rams they would last for 4 or 5 months and then flame out. His have actually gotten larger, stronger and even spawned in my tank! Most farmed Rams in fish stores are going to be an uphill battle trying to keep alive long term.

Back
Top Bottom