Wanted: Looking for driftwood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hippokitty

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello,
I'm currently in search of wood that would fit and hopefully work as a centerpieces for a 37gallon and a 55gallon tank. Both tanks currently have wood/rocks but I'm tired of them
So my question is, does somebody have some that would work that would be affordable (shipping to CA) or know somewhere/someone good to order from??
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I had good experience ordering from Amazon. It's a bit of luck as well as they only tell you the approximate size of the purchased driftwood without pictures of the actual item

Sent from my SM-P600 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Try seller 'crazyaquaticstudio' on ebay, I purchased my last piece of dw from them. I was very pleased with my purchase and their service. Their dw looks like ADA Branch Wood and they come in have various sizes.

Thanks for the advice all! I will be looking into the various suggestions this weekend
Livefishguy is it living currently or treated/cured?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it depends. you come and ill cut it, i got some dead stuff and baked it, but if you get live you can stick it in the oven at 300 f. for 15 mins and it will kill all life in it.

Back
Top Bottom