Wanted: looking for Guppy Grass

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a couple tanks filled with it, how much do you want/need? I usually sell it by quart or gallon ziploc bags.

guppy grass

i think a gallon bag would be enough. i hear it grows fast? how much do you want for it? how would you want to do a transaction?

eli

It grows fast, thicker with more light, but will grow even under a regular FL hood. A gallon bag shipped Priority Mail would be $17 total. Paypal or money order, whichever works for you, shoot me a PM for the address either way.
Here's a pic of a 75 gallon tank, thinned out a 30 long and moved in 100+ 1" BN and a couple dozen cichlid fry along with the plants:
img_1306834_0_7408f51f8acf1f268d82b91a96e8d2a8.jpg

The same tank 5-6 weeks later, regular FL shop light and lots of pleco poop:
img_1306834_1_581b2fdb056730f09292a0fbcafbd24d.jpg

hello, i would like to get some guppy grass from you. i have to figure out my password for paypal since i havent used it in a few months. when i get some money in there ill give you a message. hopefully i can get it figured out by tommorow. Eli

Ha! That sounds like an understatement :) I can't believe how prolific that stuff is!

Back
Top Bottom