Lost 2 fish :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Duddits

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I went on vacation to Virginia for 5 days and left my son and wife in charge of my tank. When I left all fish were happy and healthy. When I returned I of course looked over my tank and counted all my fish. Come to find out I am missing a Kenyi and an Acei :( no bodies can be found so I'm assuming the others ate them. RIP lil buddies

Hmmmm .... Does this mean those in charge of the fish will also be "swimming with the fishes"?:eek::fish1:

Sorry to hear about your loss.:bawl:

Yeah and I'm sure I got on their nerves asking I they were being taken care of. I'm thinking they weren't fed but I know a day or two of missed feedings wouldn't kill them

Duddits said:
Yeah and I'm sure I got on their nerves asking I they were being taken care of. I'm thinking they weren't fed but I know a day or two of missed feedings wouldn't kill them

"...and don't forget the algae wafers every third day. Only enough for about 30 seconds of eating with the pellets. Maybe a pea or 2 once per week. And check the water parameters each day...

Oh, yeah... You and the kid doing ok?"

Does not always make you popular with the family. :p. Sorry for your loss though. That is always A dreadful way to return home.

Back
Top Bottom