lost a lawnmower blenny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

divedeep1689

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys i have had a lawnmower blenny for years oldest fish in tank and for years he has had a growth on his side under his fin gettin bigger every so often white with vein lookin thing growing in it. Today He got snaged in a intake for a filter got lose within a mili second, but after that he had something slear with white dots almost like frogs eggs but smaller and white like a mucas with tiny white dots but it looked like it was coing out of that growth i always thought the growth was a tumor. Anyways i caught him and put him in a quarintine area later on he died. Anyways while catching him some of that white stuff broke off and my clown ate it, tell me wat ya think it was, and weather my other fish will get it. He had it for well over year and half and it hardly affected him some random days it seemed he may have had trouble breathing but not often.

Thanks mike, now i am just waiting on his death to show in the tank, I got him for hair algae control and it worked now just waiting to see if it comes back. Looking to get a new blenny or something like him wats the most entertaining blenny to watch?

Honestly, i know that i have been going to mcdonalds more then usual and they have a big SW tank in the store (Yes, my mcdonalds has a fish tank). It is 1 of the most fancy mcdonalds i have ever seen. Either way there was a blenny in the tank and i have done some research and found out it was a orange spotted blenny. It is 1 of the most entertaining fish i have ever seen. Hands down.

Back
Top Bottom