Lost My Brother-In-Law...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

revhtree

Aquarium Advice Addict
Thought I would share with all of you that my brother in law passed away yesterday from his battle with cancer. He was 44 and had a wife and 4 young children. Although he has left this life, he has began a new one in eternity with his Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. He had made his peace with God.

I made a tribute video to him today, and it had to be one of the hardest things I have ever done. We were very close and our families took a vacation to the beach in Fla every year together. It was his favorite place. His ashes will be scattered across the Gulf waters per his request.

Please pray for us in the trying time. We do know that he is now in the arms of God never to feel pain again.

I love you Stevie! Rest in Peace Brother.....

My prayers are with you and your family. I am sorry for your families loss. It sounds like he was a good man.

So sorry to hear this, Revhtree. Our most sincere condolences and our prayers are with you and your family for your loss.

Sorry to hear of your loss. Feel better knowing his suffering is over but ours continues. My prayers go out to you and you family.

My deepest condolences to you and your family. May you find comfort in each other and the love of those around you.

Thanks for all the sympathy....

Here is a pic of him and his family in Florida....They looked kinda rough after a whole day on the beach..LOL!

img_493119_0_1300d7a244e2126347bd94de75339858.jpg

What a beautiful picture! They certainly do look like a loving family, they will be wonderful support for each other in this time of need.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts. :(

Sorry to hear of your loss. Your sister, her children and the rest of your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom