Lots of questions, please take a look.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I always wanted to go to Neptune! But it's out of my reach, I live in Berkeley, see? So I'm stuck with Albany Aquarium. I'll keep your offer in mind, thanks man!(y)

I've stumbled upon the site quite a few times, look nice and also informative. I thought something happens to the club since, the last event posted was a few years back. Unless you are referring to another club entirely. :lol:

Our club is active. BUT you have to be a member to read the forums. We are meeting this month in San Jose and plan to visit some Rock Yards and test and buy some rocks. Neptunes is on the way.

We usually carpool to events. We have Berkeley members. I'm in Pleasant Hill. We've also picked up from BART as several members are students or car-less.

Our meets rotate from South Bay to East to SF.
We use Open Houses as well as some LFSs as meeting places.

If you are interested, join using your real name. It's free.

Ember Tetras are cool. See how yours do. Albany is another fav of mine.

Coursair ( still not a dude ).
aka Tina

Also not a dude, name is Lila. I just joined too and will probably attend a meetup as I have some nice plants ready to swap, RCS and just need some hobby friends.

My house was near Berkeley high school towards sac :)

Can you get a shot of the HC that's level with the substrate? It's hard to judge depth from an angle like that.

The white could be caused by nitrate deficiency (easy to rule out), but more likely is caused by massive micronutrient deficiency.

Here yah go, 3 extremely high resolution HC shots, leveled with substrate. I'm amazed at the res my phone can pull....:eek:

How can we fix the white leave problem? Which seems to affect HC as well, also that stringy thing from HC I'm a bit worried now....

eZGu5Ia.jpg

tDR4AIY.jpg

xNpw7hP.jpg

Our club is active. BUT you have to be a member to read the forums. We are meeting this month in San Jose and plan to visit some Rock Yards and test and buy some rocks. Neptunes is on the way.

We usually carpool to events. We have Berkeley members. I'm in Pleasant Hill. We've also picked up from BART as several members are students or car-less.

Our meets rotate from South Bay to East to SF.
We use Open Houses as well as some LFSs as meeting places.

If you are interested, join using your real name. It's free.

Ember Tetras are cool. See how yours do. Albany is another fav of mine.

Coursair ( still not a dude ).
aka Tina

Also not a dude, name is Lila. I just joined too and will probably attend a meetup as I have some nice plants ready to swap, RCS and just need some hobby friends.

My house was near Berkeley high school towards sac :)

Sounds like a fun club to be in, how do I join up?! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom