Lounge posts and post count

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You'll get there one day. How exactly does that happen, does a mod just message you and tell you you've been nominated or something?

The staff will provide their nominations and we will discuss each member for consideration.

I think you do have to agree, especially since this last round of mentors they announced them but said they were still waiting for responses. Then a little later they made a new thread announcing Zer0 lol.

I've thought that you probably have to agree to some other (or add-ons) set of rules since you are essentially repping AA at that point.

It really depends on a lot of different things. Sometimes we will just recruit new mentors for certain sections (ie, fw or sw).

Just keep posting good advice and you'll be noticed.

I'm trying! Haha, though I'm not up to PAR(Lighting joke, get it!?) in the knowledge area to be a mentor just yet.

Thanks meegosh for the answer, trying to learn the inner-workings of AA.. :vader:

iDreamInSaltwater said:
I'm trying! Haha, though I'm not up to PAR(Lighting joke, get it!?) in the knowledge area to be a mentor just yet.

Thanks meegosh for the answer, trying to learn the inner-workings of AA.. :vader:

da dum tshh

i read it fast n thought nothin of it but im like hey somethins fishy lol i havent seen you much on the fourm hope to see you active nd around more

thank you AA is full of friendly helpful people were like acholics anonymous ina way same acryomnim(sorry can't spell) but differnt meaning

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
thank you AA is full of friendly helpful people were like acholics anonymous ina way same acryomnim(sorry can't spell) but differnt meaning

Lol, my siggy says it all.

Back
Top Bottom