Wanted: Low light plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BakerBoy17

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Im looking for some low light plants. Like xmas moss or java fern. Let me know what you have. I'm into more then just this two they're just examples. 77484 for the shipping quote

Ok just found a fish I like and I need some dense planting in one little area of my tank. So if anyone has some java fern and stuff I need it quick. And kind of cheap. Didn't want to post another thread so I'm adding to this one.

seekinghealth said:
Ok just found a fish I like and I need some dense planting in one little area of my tank. So if anyone has some java fern and stuff I need it quick. And kind of cheap. Didn't want to post another thread so I'm adding to this one.

I have some ozelot sword plants I can sell to you. They grow very well in low light conditions. Give me a price and I will let you know if I can work with it

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110821_025122.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110821_025122.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 72
i have some smaller java ferns because mine are sending put shoots like crazy i have about 5 or 6 little plants from 2-5" high...

im not shure on shipping but ill give you aprox 6 plants for $30 and ill toss in a bit of java moss for free cuz i have a huge clump of that too.... where do you live i can try and find out the shipping

redruckus said:
im not shure on shipping but ill give you aprox 6 plants for $30 and ill toss in a bit of java moss for free cuz i have a huge clump of that too.... where do you live i can try and find out the shipping

I will take some Java moss. I can give 9.00 for shipping and u keep the rest

Back
Top Bottom