lr.com rock came today!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zach119

Aquarium Advice Activist
i just got my 40 pounds of lr.com keys rock into my tank dang it looks awesome only problem is i have no clue how i want to arrange the rocks:( its so frustrating trying to get that exact look that you want but you just cant place them correctly i got my digi cam coming tomorrow so ill take some pics for all of you
ps. i have one question> should i put the raw shrimp in or let my rock get the cycle going?

Isn't it great getting LR? I love looking at it in the tank for hours (ok, months :lol: ) and seeing things all over the rock. I think of all the things I've put in my tank, I was excited about the LR the most...

I love the rock I got from LR.com. I just got a new tank that will be setup in about 5-6 months. The most exciting part is the extra LR I can get!!

update with pics!!!!!!!!

well i finally got my digital camera guys heres some pics for you. Please tell me if youd change anything. afterall i am still a newbie. Also, any comments on my aquascape will be appreciated also.

Attachments

• fulltank_151.jpg
    fulltank_151.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 71
  • prettyrock.jpg
    prettyrock.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 43
  • glove_rock.jpg
    glove_rock.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 52
one more

heres one more i think i have some aipstasia but im not real sure since ive never actually seen it with m y own eyes so here maybe you guys can help its kinda hard to see it looks orange and see through

Attachments

• aipstasia_414.jpg
    aipstasia_414.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 80
thanks for the quick reply rev i guess ill have to get some peppermints to eliminate it or is it to big do i need to get some juice?

forgot 2 close ups of 2 of my favorite ones

Attachments

• branch.jpg
    branch.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 100_1600.jpg
    100_1600.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 46
Back
Top Bottom