LRS reef frenzy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

edwardclaxton

Aquarium Advice FINatic
It contains multiple different types of foods feeding everything in your tank corals and fish wise. If the fish or the corals don't eat the smaller stuff can that become detritus. Because I'm have a problem with it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have used this and my fish go crazy over it. There's a video where Larry and Thomas Brown actually heat the food up and eat it themselves that's how fresh it is I highly recommend this

How much do u feed. I have a 125 3 lyretail anthias 3-4ins. 3 clowns 3 in and smaller. Do you rinse the food? And could the smaller foods like the oyster eggs be causing detritus bc nothing is eating it?

I break some off and put it in a baby food jar let thaw out in the fridge then take a spoon and put some of it in. How much you use depends on your bio load start small and add some more when they inhale it. I keep enough in a baby food jar for the week and keep it in the fridge it won't hurt it I know a lot of reefers that do the same that's where i got the Idea at.

Ok I usually just break a piece off thaw it and throw it in. Usually about a nickel sized piece.

Back
Top Bottom