Macscale's 55g Reef Upgraded

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To sponge growth? Wow...I can't get sponge to do well in my tank. My orange bam bams were almost lost to overwhelming algae growth. So I cut chunks off. Glued one down to a former clam shell and then let the other pieces find their own home through the flow of the tank. So far, all the pieces are doing well.

Recovery is probably very very slim.
Sponges grow like nothing I've ever seen in my tank. There are several different types growing too.
The frag plug got stuck inside of a smaller rock. I can try to remove it and put it somewhere else.

The green paly just became Palys..
And this birdsnest grows ridiculously fast.
The green zoas are growing a different morph on their rock too. It's pretty interesting.

Yeah, seeing zoas morph is pretty neat. And I'm not talking about just from the change in color spectrum. I have a frag overwhelmed by green zoas. And on it, a thread of several zoas have turned into darker versions of the original.

Yeah, my green zoas have are reversed. Some have bright green centers and dark skirts, other dark centers and bright skirts. It's fun to watch.

Bam bams a total loss? How's the bn doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom