Maingano babies!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kelbaker79 said:
That's a good idea. I've only got 4 maternity tanks though and they're all full so I needed to put her back in the 125 sooner than id have liked to :( I live in St. Louis, MO. Where are you located?

Yeah, I don't remove my females from the main tank. I let them stay in there and when the time comes I strip them and put them right back in!
I live in west central Indiana, about an hour-ish north of terre haute.

Oh...Haha! I forgot they were in there for a minute... Those are Dayglow Fulu cichlids, there are only 4 of them, so I put them in for the time being :)

kelbaker79 said:
Oh...Haha! I forgot they were in there for a minute... Those are Dayglow Fulu cichlids, there are only 4 of them, so I put them in for the time being :)

Never heard of them, google here I come!

joel618 said:
Where you finding all these awesome fish? Im gonna start shopping where you do.

Lol! I get all of my fish from private breeders, either in the STL area or people coming through the area from places 2-4 or 5 hours away. Im usually very picky about where they come from, I have rescued a few as well from people that have moved them here from different parts of the US. So, most of my friends have never seen some of the ones I have...I like it that way ;)

kelbaker79 said:
When you typed what? Lol. I'm confused!

Lmbo sorry...didn't mean ta confuse you. When I typed gorgeous I typed it in all caps but the forum changed it....durn forum anyway! lol

Back
Top Bottom