majestic angle,anthias and Neon Pseudochromis thought??????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oceandelight

Aquarium Advice Regular
I would like to know what people think about any of these fish. I have 150 gallon tank with just live rock but i also have christmas tree worms, feather dusters,4 different types of shrimp(blood, 2 cleaner, 2 pistol, coral banded) and a bunch of different crabs from hermit to sally light foot. fish as of right now are 2 goby, mate pair of O clowns and a heni butterfly fish. i think anthias are pretty but i don't really know anyone who has had them or much about them. the majestic angle i would be worried about eating my christmas tree worms and feather dusters. and the neon pseudochromis i have read can eat orinimental shrimp, which i am not sure how that works because all my shrimp seem like they would be twice the size or atleast the same size as the fish full grown. any thoughts or advice would be helpful.

The angel will definately be a concern with the worms, they may make a quick snack. More often than not with these types of angels it's not a matter of if but when. Years can pass and then "snap", no more worms.

As far as the anthias, they would make a great addition to a tank that size depending on the fish you already have. Just be sure to stick with one male and several females. Opt for easier to keep species of which there are many colorful and active ones. Just be mindful they really need to be fed several times daily to do well.

If you do get the Anthias, skip the pseudo. It will terrorize them to no end.

Cheers
Steve

Back
Top Bottom