For Sale: Many cuttings for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishenthusiast

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'll be doing a massive trim here soon. I'd rather do package deals than many individual shipments, so if you'd like the entire package, I'll take $5 off the final cost. Here's what I have for sale:

*SOLD* Limnophilia aromatica -- $10 for 6-7 stems *SOLD*

Blyxa japonica -- $ 4 for 5-6 stems

*SOLD* Rotala macrandra -- $6 for 8 stems *SOLD*

Lobelia cardinalis -- $5 for 4 stems

*SOLD* AR 'mini' -- 2 stems for $4 (this is a good deal!) *SOLD*

AR 'rosaefolia' (about 5 small stems) -- I have trouble keeping this plant algae free; I'll give it to you for free ? if you buy the entire package...roots and all. It will be spot dosed with excel today, so much of the algae should be off of it by then. All it needs is a better home. Otherwise, I'll keep it.

Christmas Moss trimmings -- $1 for a small clump (grows fast and is cooler than Java Moss)

If you buy the entire package *updated*: $10 plus shipping (a pretty good deal for all these plants!)

I'd be shipping on September 5.

PM me if you're interested!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Christmas Moss, Blyxa japonica, and Lobelia cardinalis are still available. $10 for all plus shipping, along with some freebie AR 'rosaefolia' if you get the entire package.

Christmas Moss, Blyxa japonica, and Lobelia cardinalis are still available. $10 for all plus shipping, along with some freebie AR 'rosaefolia' if you get the entire package.

If someone doesn't take it by Friday I will

All plants sold. Thanks to all who did business with me!

Back
Top Bottom