Manzanita-driftwood.com?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha I wasn't thinking and I posted on your link. Anyway I would love more opinions on this arrangement. I have other pieces of manzanita but I also want to put some in my 40b. I'm completely redoing it. Here's the 15g so far:

Like I said in the other thread, I like the placement of the driftwood. I just now noticed that it sticks out of the water too, pretty cool.

As for the plant that is providing the "carpet" in your tank, will that fill in all of the gaps or will it stay like that? If it stays like it currently is, it kind of looks like a potted arrangement and not entirely natural. Unless that's the look you were going for!

I'm kind is experimenting with those. They will fill out more but I agree, it doesn't look natural. I'll probably move some out and arrange something smaller around those crypts. Who knows, like I said, I'm so bad at this. Thanks for the input!

I'm kind is experimenting with those. They will fill out more but I agree, it doesn't look natural. I'll probably move some out and arrange something smaller around those crypts. Who knows, like I said, I'm so bad at this. Thanks for the input!

You? lol. I've been a black thumb and nowhere near a green thumb in my previous experiments with growing aquarium plants. If i see a new leaf on any of my plants I'll be head over heels with excitement haha.

You? lol. I've been a black thumb and nowhere near a green thumb in my previous experiments with growing aquarium plants. If i see a new leaf on any of my plants I'll be head over heels with excitement haha.

Haha you'll have to get a pic of that new leaf and post it! Surely you'll get some growth with your lighting, root tabs and water column ferts. I'm growing mine with 10 watt cfl's in one and a stock T8 in another. The 15g has a single T5HO 6700k bulb, but the fixture has poor reflectors. I think the root tabs make all the difference if you have sufficient lighting. Plus I dose excel occasionally. I'm thinking of doing the mix that rivercats suggested for the excel substitute. Good luck!! I'm following....

Oh! And I should mention that my pieces are sinking on their own after only soaking for a few days! They are small, so I'm surprised and really glad I don't have to weigh them down with anything.

Oh! And I should mention that my pieces are sinking on their own after only soaking for a few days! They are small, so I'm surprised and really glad I don't have to weigh them down with anything.

That's awesome! I'm very pleased with my purchase from manzanita-driftwood.com. It looks like you are too!

Back
Top Bottom