marble convict

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PolyptRus

Aquarium Advice Freak
This is my new male marble convict

ForumRunner_20130329_162436.jpg

ForumRunner_20130329_162456.jpg

ForumRunner_20130329_162506.jpg

I chose this girl to breed him with im curious to see what they produce

ForumRunner_20130329_162539.jpg

Anyone know how they get the Marble convict?

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130329_162521.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130329_162521.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 113
Im not exactly sure how they get the marble, but my guess would be a normal convict crossed with an albino.
I realy like the female, she has great colors.

Marbled convicts are a rare trait so breeding two marbles should increase the odds of having marbled babies.

Marbled convicts are a rare trait so breeding two marbles should increase the odds of having marbled babies.

I know but i am so curious to see the outcome i was only able to find one Marble convict they have already paired up i should be expecting fry anytime now :)

After several generations of fry, most of your spawn should consist of marbled fry.

I have two calico females in my 34 gal. They have tons of personality great fish. They are known in.the house as the twosome. They quarrel like an old married couple. Convicts are such great value. I have never seen marble before, both of them are lovely specimens.

I have two calico females in my 34 gal. They have tons of personality great fish. They are known in.the house as the twosome. They quarrel like an old married couple. Convicts are such great value. I have never seen marble before, both of them are lovely specimens.

I had two black convicts a breeding pair they they've had so many babies i eventually started using the fry as feeders i just couldn't keep them and no one wanted them. Convicts can really take over any tank no matter how big their protectiveness over their young is amazing its very interesting watching them.

Back
Top Bottom