Mass Die off

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just did a water change. Found no bodies... Wonder where the "dead" ones went? o_O 2 left out of 10.... One had a poop so must have been eating something ;) maybe ill have 2 survivors
Saw them , kind of, playing. The Cory's like to swim in the outflow of a VERY strong current on filter. Saw the rainbows doing it

Other tanks are ok. I've always had trouble with this one. The driftwood makes PH unstable

Found out they are Celebes. They require hard water I have very soft... They need PH of 7.0. I have 6.4. Is that what killed them

Found out they are Celebes. They require hard water I have very soft... They need PH of 7.0. I have 6.4. Is that what killed them

I'm not sure if that's what would have killed them, most fish adjust to ph but I suppose it could be possible. Some people add a piece of cuttlebone to help with the pH, i have it in Gonzo's tank as i have a large piece of driftwood and have inverts, my ph sits at 7.2 and doesn't move.

1 baby the rainbow. Everyone else in the tank is okay. Just all the rainbows died. Don't know why

I have a rock I got out of ocean I was going to put in tank. Is that ok?

It's really iffy. There are some things that live in live rock that are potentially very poisonous. I would certainly avoid boiling it for that reason. But I supposed it could be sterilized, scrubbed clean, and left to soak for a while before adding it to your tank

Seems to be weird revelation , I feed fish; fish die. o_O ? Will that spike ammonia to a death point ? Are they over eating, and bellys expand? Couldn't be.........,........ thoughts ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom