Free: mated jewel cichlids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

christine2012

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm giving these two away because they are in a Malawi tank ATM and I would ultimately like to see someone be able to give them their own tank as they are avid breeders. I have had 4 clutches of eggs from them in a short two months. I am inexperienced in shipping fish so if anyone near fredericksburg Virginia would like them I would love to hear from you! Thanks.

I'm giving these two away because they are in a Malawi tank ATM and I would ultimately like to see someone be able to give them their own tank as they are avid breeders. I have had 4 clutches of eggs from them in a short two months. I am inexperienced in shipping fish so if anyone near fredericksburg Virginia would like them I would love to hear from you! Thanks.

I wish I lived closer, as I would give these fish a new home. It would be a 4hr+ drive to VA, and a another 4hrs. back. ( I live in NC). If you shipped, I would gladly pay all shipping expenses.

Also I am not too far away so they should be just fine When they get here they will have a 120 gallon tank WITH NO PREDATORS:)

Back
Top Bottom