MD, DC, Northern VA, FREE plants!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

I'm sitting here looking at my tanks realizing I have tons of extras. Anyone willing to meet me in either Bethesda, Columbia, or Bel Air can have free plants. Basically anyplace in MD close to I95 and we'll work it out.

Plants:
Various valisineria
Various Saggitaria
Willow leaf hygro
Sunset hygro
Crypt. wenditii brown
Water sprite
Hornwort
ludwigia repens
ludwigia arcuata
Crypt. crispatula
bacopa carolinia
Ozelot swords

I may have some of those IDs wrong, not positive on everything. Plants will come with snails, I'm not cleaning them. possibly a bit of algae too. Lots of some plants, just a few of others. First come, first served.

PM me, we can set up a time and place of MY convienence. NO minors unless accompanied by an adult. I would encourage anyone to bring one or more friends or relatives. I'm not perv. or freak, but how do you know that? Take no chances, you never know.

Oh yeah, I will NOT ship either. Too hot right now, and, I don't feel like it.

Hey the stuff is free, work with me and we'll all be happy!

Anything interesting to trade would be welcome too, but no money!

the vals, sag, and crypts do well in those conditions.

I thought you wanted only south american plants? these are from.... ummm, dunnow, i think north america and asia.

Bumping thread, plants are taking over my house! NOBODY wants any of this????

Come fall through winter, thinking of doing some shipping, but not now, they will die enroute.

Yeah croc, you're about as far away as you could get, and still be in the lower 48!

I have had three shipments of plants sent to me in the past month and all were fine... coming from florida ( Floridadriftwood.com... good site)

Dude seriously... if you are always having such a huge stock... sell em.

Deliverme314 said:
I have had three shipments of plants sent to me in the past month and all were fine... coming from florida ( Floridadriftwood.com... good site)

Dude seriously... if you are always having such a huge stock... sell em.

Sure, but you are close (relatively speaking) to Florida and Maryland, i would think that going all the way to the other coast there might be some damage but <shrugs> :(

The plants are taking over again!
This offer goes out one more time. everything in the original post available except ozelot swords.

no shipping, still, I'm too lazy. willing to work out somewhere to meet and give away this stuff.

Wow! What a great offer... CC, let me check my schedule and look up the care requirements on some of those plants, and I'll PM you to work something out!

Back
Top Bottom