Mermaids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ivan_dalmatia

Aquarium Advice FINatic
These things really exist??? Scary looking things, I want one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, you ne'er know, of course it's fake

Did you guys see that report, at the end credits it says "some ideas in this film were faked, but the navy keeps testing their sonars in marine mammals"

you "want" one? How complex are they? Do they have civilizations? Fine line of being a pet and a slave.... haha

were discovering new species even on land every day. the oceans the final frontier so theres definately some strange things we have yet to discover.
as far as discoverys mermaids, the lead actor (the scientist guy) said that basically he acted in it bc its interesting to see what you can make people believe, so that program was definately fake, and they only made it to get peoples minds stirring

We know very little about deep sea life so there probably is some advanced organism waiting to be discovered.

That special was interesting but it was similar to the dragons special from a few years back where at the end they add a disclaimer that the show is strictly for entertainment and has no real information. Although the special is fake I wouldn't really be that surprised if we found them someday...

I watched that show about mermaids too! That part where the Mermaid (or seal?) looked back at those people was creepy!

Oh my god that one!

That has to be the worse, when it started, I was like no it's dead freakn navy, and then it stood up I was like no, no, no lol

yeah, it kinda gets your mind turning about what could be down there. they did the show well though, it was actually pretty believable and entertaining

yeah, it kinda gets your mind turning about what could be down there. they did the show well though, it was actually pretty believable and entertaining

I enjoyed that show. It was really convincing to say the least

The movie wasn't that good, but I like the new evidence that wasn't on the movie, like the fish that gets speared on camera! That's crazy. How big of a tank do I need for a couple that are paired up?

Back
Top Bottom