Merry Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
QuietPlotter said:
I got a new backpack, $45 in gift cards, some shirts, and... a kindle fire I'm using now!! Oh and $200 for the fish fund!

Awesome! Are you using an AA app on your Kindle?

Merry Christmas! I got a 2.5 gal nano, and a 15 gal nano which I plan on making into a reef. Along with $150 to my lfs.

Marine fuel tank. I am using it to create/make an indestructable bio-filter. this thing is Indestructable! blocks out UV rays and it has casters. I plan to fill it with some form of media, attach an external pump and "slowly increase the volume of my main tank.

ForumRunner_20111225_175239.jpg

redsea said:
Awesome! What is the plan for this tank?

Congrats!

Going salt of course this tank is spacificly for a porcupine puffer still researching compatible tank mates but I would love to have a lion fish too

ryan-peddle said:
Where did you find that gem?

Ha I picked it out a couple of days ago with my dad and then my brother surprised me with the laser pointer sight

hiltymj said:
Ha I picked it out a couple of days ago with my dad and then my brother surprised me with the laser pointer sight

It have the wrap around wood grips? The balance really well. Will be my next pistol purchase.

QuietPlotter said:
I got a new backpack, $45 in gift cards, some shirts, and... a kindle fire I'm using now!! Oh and $200 for the fish fund!

I went from 0 dollars to about 250 in the fish fund!!!!! And reef salt, aquaclear 50, rodi unit, mag float, refractometer. I LOVE MY FAMILY.

No fish stuff for me, but I got an iPad 2! I did get myself some plants, live and plastic, and some driftwood for my tanks. I will have my new tank mostly set up by new years! Just need some more rocks, maybe one more java fern.

joel618 said:
It have the wrap around wood grips? The balance really well. Will be my next pistol purchase.

Ya it's awesome. Great gun

Merry Xmas all!

No fish stuff here. Got a Winnipeg jets jersey, hat and shirt, some money and gift cards and some chocolates. I did ask for some petland gift cards but Santa mistook me asking for subway lol. I'll have to write him in bold italics next year. I did however come home to my electric blue lobster leaving me a nicely shedded exoskeleton

Well Merry Christmas Everyone LOL lil late on the draw

Uhm no real cool fishy equipment but did get a starter colony of white / peachish colored swords and a new baby H.Temparalis (fav fish so way cool with that LOL) then going window shopping one of my not so lfs for some not so common fish just waiting to see what triggers the "oh I just gotta have that button" leaning towards something in the "Acara genre"

Merry Christmas everyone!! I got a 29 gallon and a new stand (love it) that I'm gonna be cycling after the new year.....excited and nervous, as I'm a newbie!!

Back
Top Bottom