mh400 dual bulb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dadime69

Aquarium Advice Regular
Anyone have luck with these looks cool cuz they have 14000k-20000k dual bulbs n another question they m39 n I think. Mine are 59 would it fit ?

I bought a couple of them. I was under the impression that they both lit at once, but they light every other fire. In other words, turn on the halide and the 14k lights up. the next time you turn it on the 20k will light up, and so on.
What would be the point?

Haha the point is to do 14 then 20 then back to 14 better light cycle. But they work good to know so do u know about the mogle. Sizes at all cuz I could have swarm that mine is e59 does that even matter

No. It doesn't matter.
Better light cycle? What exactly does that mean? Photosynthetic creatures only need a photo period with enough PAR to carry out photosynthesis. Changing the color of the light is not going to make a difference. everything after 10k is all for looks anyway. All the lamps we use are full spectrum and you aren't going to get anything extra out of the 2 colors.
It's just another gimmick. Save your money.

Back
Top Bottom