Missing Orange Spotted Gobi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mncspradlin

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Last Friday our orange spotted gobi was doing his normal routing. On saturday we notice he had disappeared. We still cant find him anywhere and it has been a week. I thought he was just hiding in the liverock. It seems as he is gone forever. He was about 3.5 inches long. We had a very small coral beauty that was killed by a tube anemone but I didn't think it could eat an almost 4inch fish. Does anyone have any idea where it could have gone or what could have eaten it?? He was a very cool fish!! I even looked outside the tank thinking maybe he jumped out but didn't find him.

I've got one too.... yoiu might want to keep looking.. they do like to carpet surf....

Don't mean to sound stupid but what do y'all mean about "carpet"?

carpet surfing......... where a fish jumps out and decides to try and ride the carpet....... :)

Well, if my gobi decided to carpet surf he quickly became cat food since I have 3. There is no evidence of fish or fish guts/bones on the floor or anywhere else for that matter. There wasn't even a little chaulk outline LOL
Guess I'll just right him off or maybe the aliens came down and stole him since he was so cool. 0X

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom