Mission accomplished. Thank you all.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bayo

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi All,

First of all, I wanted to thanks you all that contributed and had something to say for all my questions that I had while cycling my first tank. I find this forum very useful and it is full of people that really know what they are talking about.

Just wanted to let you know that since yesterday, my tank is fully cycled. 0 ammonia, 0 Nitrites.

During the first week that I started with my tank, I didn't do any water changes, the guy al my LFS didn't mention anything. I started learning until I found this forum and I started asking questions.

Long story short, when I bought the API kit, my water parameters were out of whack and very poor water conditions. That's when I realized I needed to start investigating more, reading more, asking more questions and working more on my tank!

After close to 3 weeks of measuring water parameters and constant water changes, the parameters are all good and fortunately all my fish are still alive (3 neon and 3 platies).

I'm glad that there is such a good resource of information on this forum! :)

Happy fish keeping to you all.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom