MJ's 20 gal build :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's a good thing lol my first molt freaked me out to. Don't be surprised if you shrimp molts also seem like your iodine level is just right for them to molt

Ok it's happend!! The upgrade bug has hit me!! I'm not allowed but I'm planning on buying a bigger tank when we have sold the house and moved! I saw a trigger fish and I need to have it in my life!!

Lol good news im on the upgrade trIn now too, saving for a 110gal for the living room! What do you have in there now? Any photos?

So thought I would give an update! Nothing has changed after unforeseen circumstances tank has been sitting pretty no new additions. I had an outbreak of diatoms that took over my sand bed I managed to get rid of it. Tank is running perfectly all my tests show 0 and a good ph and salinity. Skimmer is shite it keeps stopping so after I get back off my holiday I'm hoping to add a new skimmer and some better bulbs maybe a few led strips! Shrimp is shedding constantly my clownfish started turning black but is now a dark orange hermits have all got massive iv got a lot of feather dusters that are getting huge. And a snail died other than that tank is ok and hoping to get another clown soon or maye something diff any suggestions??

image-948689092.jpg

image-1471221298.jpg

Tank is a bloody nightmare every time I go to buy some new stock something happens! Iv had a new hood, my skimmer blew up, my ro water unit blocked up, I ran out of salt green hair algae outbreak, all my snails keep dying I think one of my hermi crabs who has scone huge is killing them off! So every time I have some spare cash to buy some stock something happens and I need to replace something with the money :/

Back
Top Bottom