Free: Molly Babies Need Homes! (Ventura County, CA)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DBradar3

Aquarium Advice Regular
For anyone who knows livebearers, they know what I'm going through! :lol:

I am in constant stock of many little molly babies and always prefer they go to a home instead of the pet store :rolleyes:
So far I've had dalmatian, platinum, and wild colors. The daddy is black so I know I'll get those at some point too.

If anyone would like some molly babies please come to me before a pet store. They are much healthier and happier, comfortable with people.

I offer them free just so they have a home :fish2:
Only requirement is they do need to be picked up; I do not ship.

I wish you and your fishies health and happiness. :flowers:

"They are much healthier and happier, comfortable with people."

Ha, I know exactly what you mean. I have a brood of 3 week old Swordtails that have absolutely no fear of anything I do in their tank. I really wish I would never have to introduce THE NET so as to keep them as the calm, innocent, happy pets they currently are. :)

YES! Whenever my hands are in the water, they come up immediately and "kiss" without stop lol They're so adorable!

It's pretty easy to ship them, you just need to get a couple bags for the fish, fill them with not a lot of water and package the box so they can't move around too much. Not complicated.
I'm starting to see what you guys mean with live bearers, my guppies won't stop! :)

Yeah... except it would require paying for the materials including heat bags (tropical fish) as well as the overnight shipping. They would no longer be free mollies.

I'm off work on Saturday. I'll be able to find out shipment stuff then for you. :cool:

Alrighty sounds good my reason for wanting to spend more money is because I know petsmart and petco will sell cheaper but every time I go i see sick fishes after sick fish rather pay more for a fish and I've looked into other stores but still not good

Sorry for being late, Anastasia. I got home late for me and super late for you. A lot of places wouldn't ship live fish, but I was able to find one that will! Unfortunately they were closed early (pre-Easter) before I could get there for pricing. I will be able to stop by there after work tomorrow and hopefully have an estimate for you. :flowers:

Hello Anastasia! Hope your day was well :flowers:
Had a bit of a runaround today. The place I was told would do it ended up will only do it for businesses that are pre-approved so no go there. However, I did just get a confirmation of a different place that will. Still have to get the price but at least its for sure good to go with them; they even have instructions on their site how to do it (y)
Sorry its taking a while... At least after my first time doing it, I'll know how and be more fluid about it. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom