Molly on bottom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mckitrick

Aquarium Advice Freak
K so i have a male dalmation molly and he is laying on the bottom. I dont know what his problm is can he be worn out from mating i dont know he sometimes swims like he was fine and sometimes he lays on the bottom any ideas??

Thats what i thought at first but he swimms fine then he lays there like hes tierd almost

May be tired, stressed , or bullied by Someone. Or he might not enjoy being rejected by the females.

Bubbles0oO said:
May be tired, stressed , or bullied by Someone. Or he might not enjoy being rejected by the females.

Story of my life. :( haha

Well hes better now i was just concerned caise he is my little brothers so i didnt want it to die

Ok now im scared. He wont do any thing and he will just let him self be carried up be the bubbles from the aireator. I think his swim bladder is not right. I cured a betta and i just gave him very fresh water and time. Any tips on the molly plz im very concerned. My little brother is five so he will be very sad if his fish dies

Idk i did a water change after words but i dont think tgey are bad cause it only affected this fish. Sadly he passed away before i could treat him. :( but i think it was his swim bladder

Back
Top Bottom