MonkeyMonk86's Aquascape

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, Macdaddydaze, it's totally different now and congested. I'll post some pics when I can finally get my fish in.

Sounds good

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020N using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My fish are finally in the 29gallon tank. It only took 5 months and 2 complete strip downs... One from that mold/slime that came right away and I couldn't get rid of and one from snails b/c I rushed some plant quarantines.

I still have to add my real driftwood with the moss. Next weekend I'll attach the moss to the driftwood.

That ornament in the 1st picture ( the faux driftwood) was really bad!!! It collected a lot of gunk internally!!!! I threw it out.

So, here's my 4 fish: emerald green " cory", & 3 glo danios. The ornaments don't match b/c they were all gifts from my kids. But, I think they look great b/c the kids effort and love make them perfect!!!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405287367.174230.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405287251.146329.jpg

Friend of Bill W.
One day at a time

Btw. I still have a few more real plants to add. I have a crypt & some hydrocholyte japan to add, too.

Friend of Bill W.
One day at a time

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom