More fishhh!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TaylorAnuar

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 20g high stocked with about 20-25 cherry shrimp (guessing it's higher but i'm not sure), 6 cherry barbs, and 8 kuhli loaches. It's been looking a bit empty to me, despite being pretty well planted. So i've been considering gettin some fish to fill it out just a bit. One thing i am considering is a small group of scarlet badis, the only thing is that i kind of want a fish with more blue. Amy thoughts or ideas?
Thanks in advance!

you should add another school of bards! I'll check around and see if there are any blue ones but I don't think there are..

I don't know of any other barb species suitable for this tank, though i have been considering jut beefing up the population.
But if there is another species suitable i'd be very open to them!
No they're quite good with the other fish and shrimp, they just 'dance' in front of and chase each other around all the time. It's quite cute, cherry barbs love flaring at each other, and never hurt each other or even my shrimp, though i can't say anything about the hatchlings.

Back
Top Bottom