Moss help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My java moss I've had for 4 months when I got it it was about the size of a baseball now its like the size of a soft ball looking to do a back drop for my 55g any other ideas besides moss or any advice on getting my java to grow faster lol

xfactor6699 said:
My java moss I've had for 4 months when I got it it was about the size of a baseball now its like the size of a soft ball looking to do a back drop for my 55g any other ideas besides moss or any advice on getting my java to grow faster lol

All moss are slow growers to my knowledge. As far as attaching itself they take awhile. But I'll let the pros to confirm this.

xfactor6699 said:
What will look good as a back drop

I just picked up some mini chrstmas tree moss, but I think it's a slow grower. Gonna seed the textured back wall of my betta tank and hope it'll grow like ivy on a brick wall effect.

I have to trim my java moss every other week. I've got 5-6 soft ball sized balls in mesh bags in various tanks and a 10g filled with moss until I can figure out what to do with it all.

Back
Top Bottom