Moving a Japanese maple

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

enrgizerbunny

Aquarium Advice Addict
I know this is not really on topic specifically to fish, but I think it fits because it does have to do with making a garden around the pond.

I want to build a pond dead on the center of the front yard, but my yard receives full sun year round so I want to use two ornamental trees to provide shade. I already have a Japanese maple, and a cherry tree will provide for the second. I'll have to get some pictures up later.

My maple is about 9 feet tall and sits at the corner of the house where I don't really like it to begin with.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Sounds like a good idea. Good luck moving the tree. I used to have some of the fern leaf type ,the red and the green one. Unfortunatly they don't grow in southwest Fla. Post pics when your pond is done please. :) Alison

I forgot the question, lol. Does anyone know the best way to go about moving it?

This is the tree. After some reading, I've decided that where I wanted it won't work because of the lighting. I did find a nice spot, and it changes the pond location as well.

Attachments

• 1408848809652.jpg
    1408848809652.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 44
Back
Top Bottom