moving sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You have a 4x65 Compact Flourescent fixture, NOT a T5 fixture.

Just for the record/clarification T5 lighting uses T5 bulbs, not compact flourescents. 4' T5HO bulbs would be 4' long and 54 watts each.

You still haven't posted a manufacturer of it btw, and that matters when it comes to lights.

Also haven't said who made the canister, and again, it matters.

Not ragging on you, please don't take it as such - you will get more activity on sales of these kinds of items by clearly and accurately identifying them. ;)

Apologies, he did - just, not, yknow, like which one. ;) Ecco? Classic? Pro? Which size?

Hey about the live rock I'm not ganna be able to do it for what you want it for sorrym. I'm not trying to be mean or anything but I did pay 360 for all the rock so if you come across any other money and still want it pm me, I would like to get some of that back. The canister filter is a eheim ecco its for up to 60 gal. The light is coralife and its the lunar aqualight deluxe series. That's all it really says on the box unless im just blind and that's possible but I'm pretty sure that's it.

geeeez wow if you read my earlyer posts that's what I said i dont need drama. If you want pics ill post them to clear any confusion.

Back
Top Bottom