Mr aqua 17.4 rimless build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Yoitsfitz

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I am new to this forum and new to this hobby looking for all the and advice I can get..

image-1154263868.jpg

image-908980610.jpg

image-4139885013.jpg

image-4095760487.jpg

Setup
Mr aqua 17.4
Aquatraders 4t5 with moon lights
Aqua clear 70 fuge mod
20lbs of live sand
15lbs of live rock

Looking good. How's the flow? Maybe a small nano power head?

What are your plans on stock and corals?

I've said it before but I'll gladly say it again. I really like the rock work. Tank looks slammin bro.

Convict2161 said:
Looking good. How's the flow? Maybe a small nano power head?

What are your plans on stock and corals?

I've said it before but I'll gladly say it again. I really like the rock work. Tank looks slammin bro.

Thanks... As far as the flow I think the ac70 is a bit much for this tank.. But I was looking into getting a mp10 but there a lil pricey. For the stock and corals in still undecided... Any suggestions??

I love my Mp10, soooo glad I sprung for it!! Corals? Hmmmm....

Some nice zoas, leathers, ricordias and mushrooms of all colors (I'm a huge fan). Frogspawn, hammer, torch, Montipora. The list goes on! Google some of those or go to live aquaria.com to see what they all look like.

Maybe some xena, GSP, some brains maybe on the sand bed? Candy cane coral, a nice duncan coral also! Man I would stock that to the gills no pun intended.

I love a stocked tank with a lot going on.

Also just to add. My friend has a AC110 on his 10 gallon AND a power head and his tank looks amazing IMO.

image-1286805780.jpg

He's got 2 Par30 bulbs.

Last edited:
Yoitsfitz said:
Shrooms is a must for me.. .What about fish?

How about a goby pistol shrimp pair? There a tons of awesome gobys to choose from! The tiger shrimp is awesome looking.

Google nano fish and you'll see what your choices are most are gobys. I like the prawn goby it's crazy looking.

Back
Top Bottom