mr neon and the big tank in the sky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jakedalab

Aquarium Advice Activist
Its a sad day in the 55 my friends. Mr tetra was called from this cold world in the night sometime. Taken in his prime (no idea why or what happened). He was found early this morning stuck to the intake of the filter. His friends and family all seem to be doing well and handling this tragic loss well. I was wondering if anyone out there may have any ideas as to what may have called our beloved friend Mr Neon Tetra home to that big fish bowl in the sky.

The Prams were good when I checked them two days a go when I did my weekly water change. All my other fish appear fine. 9 neon tetra now. 8 zebra danios and one angel

Scratch the angel. It also died last night. What the heck!?!?! Everyone and everything seems fine. I tested last night and all was well with the water and such. I dunno what's causing them to die. Help??

The list of possibilities is long my friend. I'm still in the process of getting over losing angels and tetras. My params have been excellent, yet I cannot seem to get angels to live in my tanks.
How long have you had your angel and tetra?

Not very long. I got them the same time. Bout three weeks ago.

Several angels I've bought managed to live about the same amount of time, and then they'd die with no physical symptoms at all. I had one live for about 2 months. All of these were petsmart fish except for one. I recently bought an older angel from a lfs for $30 thinking that the others were dying because they were so young. Well, it lasted about 5 days. I also do weekly water changes and test my params frequently. I wish I had some advice for you, but I'm in the same boat and I have no idea whats going on.

Hmm well if I'm ever able to dig up any info about it ill be sure to clue you in. I think I have decided to hold off on trying anymore angels till I can figure this out

Back
Top Bottom