MRC's 46 Gallon BF Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
45469-albums2911-picture49212.jpg

45469-albums2911-picture49213.jpg

Shots from today. The chemi pure elite seems to be doing its job.

Thanks guys! And pretty much any sps frags in there since that seems to be what I need to work on Dan :) my green mille is getting close to getting fragged so maybe a piece of that too lol

You know I was gonna send you a piece but I coulda swore you had some already and also I heard xenia is very sensitive to being shipped.

Haha that's funny. I'm just playin anyways man, it is what it is. I'm supposed to get some frags off my buddy tomorrow :)

Well, ever since I moved I've never been happy with my flow and started to see some cyano in low flow areas. So after countless attempts of re positioning my PHs I've decided I just need to re do my scape a bit. I'm pretty happy with the New look and the flow speed has more then doubled in my "low flow" areas. Hopefully this will work out lol.

45469-albums2911-picture49542.jpg

I moved a few rocks out from behind the rock work and built up the left side giving the back much more flow.

I like it. I'm assuming you are still trading equipment for frags and other things? I might just have to save things up for a trip down to your neck of the woods one of these days. Have some good t5 bulbs and a 2 stage ro/di unit just gathering dust.

Yep constantly running out of room so always trading and selling pieces (as I type this I'm looking over my tank on how I'm gonna frag my red zoas haha).

Had a fellow member stop by a little while ago to take me up on my free frag offer lol. He also bought a couple of my brain frags (favia and platygyra) so were both happy haha.

So I'm off to pick up one maybe two 4'x2'x8" frag tanks to plumb into my system. They are already drilled so all ill need is a pump, the plumbing up to the bulk heads, and the lighting pretty much and ill finally have my much needed coral realestate lol.

So I'm off to pick up one maybe two 4'x2'x8" frag tanks to plumb into my system. They are already drilled so all ill need is a pump, the plumbing up to the bulk heads, and the lighting pretty much and ill finally have my much needed coral realestate lol.

Wow thats gonna be pretty awesome dude lol

Meant to put "tomorrow morning" in there but I know isn't it! Lmao.

Back
Top Bottom