Wanted: MTS and Zebra Nerite Snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eAts

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm looking for a few MTS and a few Zebra Nerite Snails, maybe 3-5 MTS and 10 Zebra Nerite's. If anyone one has any, let me know a price plus shipping. Feel free to pm me. Thanks!

Hope this is of some help to you!! I recently discovered Zebra Nerites at a Petco in my area, so you may want to check with them. They should be able to tell you if any other stores have Nerites and if not Petco does "special order" on fish, etc you want and they don' have in stock.

Hope this is of some help to you!! I recently discovered Zebra Nerites at a Petco in my area, so you may want to check with them. They should be able to tell you if any other stores have Nerites and if not Petco does "special order" on fish, etc you want and they don' have in stock.

Thanks, I'll have to check. Funny thing about Petco ordering fish for you? Thats odd, because when I asked they said they don't do that unless the order is over x amount (my order would have been). She didn't want to help me with it, so I left and drove out of my way to one of the smaller locally owned pet shops. I actually ended up finding them from one of the lfs, after he ordered me some.

Thanks!

I guess with any business "customer service" depends on if the person whom your speaking with cares and knows the meaning of "customer service"!! I checked with 4-5 stores before I found the Nerites; I think it will depend on if the manager of the fish department cares and knows their fish!!! Maybe ask around to see if people recomend a specific location or if you visit stores on a regular basis and observe the condition of the store's tanks you will be able to tell if the manager knows there stuff or not as well. :)

Our local Petsmart gives them away since to them they are a pest. You might want to check a few and see, honestly some of the workers there don't even know what MTS is so you might have to talk to a mgr or more than one person or just go in and look through the tank bottoms, and if you see them ask for a bunch. You can always have a snail tank/Jar.

I have one I throw extra plants in, it is a 2 gallon vase Ramshorns and Mystery snails, and a little goldfish bowl I throw extra little bits of plants too small for scaping but I couldn't stand to throw away! lol - along with Java Moss and Blue Ramshorns.

Back
Top Bottom